Sunday, December 30, 2012

2006 - Snake

I was trying to lead a band of people to safety because the world was ending. The aftershock of a powerful earthquake was rippling through the land beneath our feet, dislodging rocks from the mountain we were standing at the base of. I found the tunnels that we had come through to reach this place originally. To my annoyance, there was a giant snake with a British accent in the main tunnel, and it was blocking the way! Thankfully, after much searching, we discovered an alternate route and got everyone to safety in time.


Note: While my earlier childhood nightmares centered around creatures chasing me, in my teenage years they shifted towards the theme of the world ending. While still terrifying at times, I often found myself taking on the role of heroine in these dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment