Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Introduction

A few years ago, I was really passionate about dreams, particularly lucid dreams. I'd like to get back into the habit of recording my dreams, so I thought I'd start a blog to share some of the more interesting ones. I'd like to post my collection of old favorites, as well as my reflections on dreaming and new dream fragments as they occur.

For those who don't know, a lucid dream is when you realize you are dreaming during the dream. Once this happens, you can do anything with the dream you want. Literally. Fly, breath underwater, manifest objects or entire sweeping scenes of surprising detail, go on adventures... the list goes on. For some people, this happens naturally from time to time. For the majority, like myself, learning how to become lucid during a dream is a skill which has to be learned. For more information, I highly recommend dreamviews.com where I learned most of what I know about lucid dreams.

To help distinguish between regular, non lucid dreams (where I am unaware it is a dream at the time) and lucid ones, I will put the lucid segments in blue text. Hope you enjoy the read!

No comments:

Post a Comment