Sunday, January 13, 2013

September 27th, 2007 - Escape the Island

I was stranded on an island with a group of strangers. If we swam out a ways we could reach a few large rocks just off the shore, but that was it. The majority of the people spent their time bickering. I climbed to the high point of the island where it was quieter but I could still keep an eye on things. After a while, someone came to join me. They apologized, claiming it was was their fault I was stuck on the island. I said that I hadn't lost anything by getting stranded, and that it was a different group of people who had taken away what was important in my life.
 
 
I had a flashback: I was a captive on an island, much like the one in the previous scene, along with a few other people. We had arrived by bus. Everyone was very quiet, which only served to make me more nervous. I began looking for a way off the island. I sneaked into an underground building where the leaders of the captors were discussing an object, which happened to be just what I needed.
 
One person mentioned room 109, so I went to find it. It looked like a hotel room. I passed through it and onto the balcony. Once outside, I was able to telepathically receive an instructional message from an ally. I picked up a strange flying instrument from just inside the room, and I knew instinctively how to use it. I put it behind me and started to fly, holding onto each end with my hands. It worked a bit like a hang glider. I rose a bit higher and found myself above a forest. I had to be careful not to go too high, but eventually I was flying smoothly away from the place.

No comments:

Post a Comment